REDUCED in price - In the heart of the village, overlooking the river, renovated village house with 130 m2 of living space offering lounge/dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large cellar, sunny terrace and communal courtyard.
- Location: In a pretty village with river, shops and restaurants, near Lodeve and Salagou lake, 20 minutes from Bedarieux, and less than an hour to Mediterranean beaches.
- Ground floor: Vaulted cellar of about 45 m2, great storage and housing boiler and oil tank.
- 1st floor: Sunny front terrace of 4 m2, sitting/dining room of 27 m2 with original tiles, bathroom of 4 m2 (shower, basin, wc), traditional kitchen of 13 m2 with doors to communal courtyard of about 15 m2 (permission by mayor to use as own).
- 2nd floor: Landing of 5.5 m2, room of 3.2 m2 (plumbing in place for bathroom), bedroom of 30 m2, bedroom of 14.3 m2.
- 3rd floor: Master bedroom of 27 m2 with ensuite bathroom of 6 m2 (shower, wc, basin, bidet) with views of the river.
- More Details: All renovations about 10 years old (roof, plumbing, electrics), oil central heating, easy parking, annual land tax : 700 euros, overlooking river (swimming, fishing).
The price is inclusive of all agency fees (to be paid by the vendors).
The Notaire's fees have to be added at the official local rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Cave Central heating Internet connection
Landscaping Mains Drainage