UK Office: 0044 (0)1440 820 358

Clé France

The French Property Network

Club Clé France: Healthcare InsuranceExclusive Healthcare Banner

We have been working with Exclusive Healthcare for many years. Ceri Hollingworth and her team offer a friendly, professional service and they also speak English; indeed Ceri is English!

France has always been renowned for the quality of its healthcare and is at the forefront of pioneering research, it has fantastic hospitals and boasts a high life expectancy rate.

We advise that expats choosing to live in France permanently should join the national health insurance system but it is also good advice to seek out 'top-up' insurance.

Cle France Healthcare Guide link

Please complete our Enquiry Form Below for more information.

 

Enquiry Form - Exclusive Healthcare

First Name(*)
Please type your first name.

Last Name(*)
Please type your last name.

E-mail(*)
Invalid email address.

Phone number(*)
Please enter a valid phone number

Mailing List(*)
Invalid Input


(You will be able to unsubscribe at any point)

 
Message(*)
Please let us know your message.

(*)
Invalid Input

About Exclusive Healthcare -

Exclusive Healthcare specialises in Health Insurance for English speaking residents in France. We offer a range of policies designed to meet the needs of people moving to France at every stage and in all circumstances.

Our close team is full of experience in the field of Health Insurance. We like to provide a personal and efficient service.

We are now providing car, household, legal-assistance and other life insurance policies in partnership with Allianz Insurance.

Please complete our Enquiry Form Above for more information.

Top Up Health Insurance -

In France, the healthcare system is known as "la Securité Sociale". In general, cares are taken in charge at 70% but what about the remaining 30% or any extra fees? This is where the top up insurance comes in!

We can offer you several solutions in regard to hospitalisation, general care, dental and optical to fit around your needs.

Please complete our Enquiry Form Above for more information.

Private Health Insurance -

If you are unable to join the French healthcare system, you will need to think about private health insurance. Healthcare can be quite costly which is why it is important to think about getting cover.

Example: One day's admission in hospital without any healthcare protection could cost you approximately 1000 euros.

We can offer you several solutions for hospitalisation, general healthcare, dental and optical to fit your needs.

Please complete our Enquiry Form Above for more information.

Contact us and let us know your specific needs so that we can provide you with a detailed quotation suited to your family's specific requirements.

Ceri HOLLINGWORTH
International Insurance Advisor.

Exclusive Healthcare

For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk

Quick Search

Minimum Beds/Baths

Price Range

Land in sq metres (1 acre = 4000M2)

Join the Mailing List

Select subscriber list :

Featured Properties

Apartment in Nice Location
Reduced
Apartment in Nice Location Roquebrune-sur-Argens
€88,000
Charming Village House with Garden and Garage
Charming Village House with Garden and Garage Villefranche-du-Périgord
€108,000

Property of the Week

Property of the Week
 
Stunning Property with Pool

Lot et Garonne, Aquitaine

For Sale at 299,000 €