REDUCED in price - In a quiet but central part of the village, close to the historic centre, accessed direct from the street, this pretty, double-fronted traditional stone house offers 390 m2 living space comprising a main residence of 6 bedrooms and a guest apartment (own access) and large grounds of over 8570 m2 with pool, large covered terraces, spa/sauna and outhouses.
- Location: Pretty winegrowers village in the Minervois, with amenities including bar/restaurant, bakery, commerce - 10 minutes from Olonzac, 25 minutes from Carcassonne, 45 minutes from Narbonne, and less than an hour from beaches and Beziers (airport).
This impressive house is encircled by the vines and nestled into the surrounding countryside with beautiful unobstructed views to the mountains and situated close to a river. The property (a set of barns) has been completely renovated (high end, contemporary and luxurious standard) but has retained its original character, charm and features (exposed stone and beams, arched doorways, plasterwork). The ultra-sleek modern facilities off set the original charm of the property.
- Ground floor: Entrance hall of 4 m2, living room of 32 m2 (wood burning stove), kitchen/dining room of 38 m2 (5 ring gas hob, work-island, Ggmsgastro stainless steel units (loose elements), SMEG dishwasher, sink unit, electric oven, De Dietrich extractor fan, exposed stone and beams, access to terrace, garden, pool), hallway and storage, laundry room/pantry of 20 m2 (WC, sink, shelving, possibility to create gite with own-door access), workshop of 22 m2 (original tiling, shelving, access to garage), garage of 42 m2 (door to garden, access to street, electric shutter), access to guest apartment.
- 1st floor: Return of 5.79 m2, hallway of 11.35 m2 (storages), bedroom of 20 m2, bedroom of 17.7 m2, bedroom of 12.5 m2 (integrated cupboard), hallway of 10.8 m2, sitting room of 25 m2, bathroom of 13.63 m2 (shower, WC, basin, angled bath, large storage), master suite of 30 m2 with ensuite of 5.6 m2 (shower, basin, WC, original granite sink), stairs to mezzanine of 25 m2 (currently used as office) and dressing room of 5 m2 (exposed beams).
- 2nd floor: Bedroom of 19 m2, lounge/bedroom of 48 m2, shower-room of 7 m2 (WC, basin, shower), roof terrace of 42 m2, conservatory of 16 m2.
GUEST GITE / COTTAGE of 40 m2:
- Ground floor: Living room of 15 m2 (plumbed for water and electricity, possibility to install kitchen, access to front of house, access to garden), shower room of 5 m2 (shower, WC, basin), covered terrace of 10 m2, possibility to create large garden with land to rear, spiral staircase.
- 1st floor: Bedroom of 22 m2, access to the main house by a glass corridor.
- Exterior: Land of 8570 m2, walled garden of 460 m2 with covered dining terrace of 16 m2, garden terrace of 27 m2, sauna of 18 m2, exterior shower room/WC of 11 m2 (shower, basin, WC), pool 12m x 3m (newly renovated, electrolysis water treatment equipment), meadows of 6900 m2 (garden shed, car port, well), pool house, storage.
- Sundry: Reversible climate control, new central heating system with heat pump/air conditioning, exposed stone and beams, original arched doors, potential for B&B and gites, off street parking, electric heaters, wood burning stove, mains drainage, smoke alarm, full high quality renovation including new windows and insulation, annual property tax of 4195 euros, professional kitchen, furniture and contents negotiable, new electrics, in a flood zone, flood gates on all doors, good structural state, pool (newly plastered), original features.
Spacious property with large gardens, independent apartments with excellent revenue and stunning views.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Aude is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Hérault departments.
French property buyers look in this region due to its numerous and varied landscapes as well as the rich cultural heritage, Aude has become an ever popular destination recently due to the gastronomy of the region, as well as its many festivals and dramatic scenery.
Carcassonne is the cultural heart of the Aude department, and all through the region you will find lovely properties either to live in or to use as holiday homes. Aude is an agricultural area dominated by wine-growing in the east and the climate is that of the Mediterranean so summers are hot and dry and winters are mild and humid.
It is the perfect location if you are looking for a quiet life and to be in harmony with your surroundings.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Central heating Conservatory Garage Garden Internet connection Landscaping
Lawn Mains Drainage Swimming Pool Wood Burning Stove Workshop