Beautiful large house, bursting with charm and character, located in the heart of the "Small City of Character" in the Nanteuil Valley. This large house offers 276m2 of habitable space, over three floors, including a fitted kitchen and six bedrooms, including one on the ground floor. Outside there is a private enclosed garden, which has a swimming pool and a barn of 70m2.
The property benefits from double glazing, connection to mains drainage, and oil central heating as well as a heat pump.
The property includes:
- Entrance (15m2): tiled floor, hallway going through the length of the house, exposed stone wall,
- WC (1m2): tiled floor,
- Bedroom 6 (13m2): linoleum flooring, closet, door to the garden, with Shower Room (2m2): tiled floor, shower, washbasin, wc,
- Office (8m2): linoleum flooring, possibility to convert into a kitchen,
- Kitchen / Dining room (34m2): tiled floor, insert, fitted, door to the garden,
- Living room (62m2): tiled floor, bay window,
- Laundry room: linoleum flooring, water softener, washing machine connections,
- Cellar / Cellar: linoleum flooring, oil tank (approx. 600 euros / year)
- Garage (30m2): tiled floor, electric door, and attic of 47m2.
- Landing (4m2): wooden floor,
- Bedroom 1 (18m2): wooden floor, with Dressing Room (6m2): wooden floor, storage / wardrobe,
- Bedroom 2 (15m2): wooden floor,
- Bedroom 3 (16m2): wooden floor, cupboard (possibility of communicating with the attic of the garage),
- Bathroom (9m2): tiled floor, wc, shower, two sinks, bath.
- Landing (2m2): parquet,
- Bedroom 4 (30m2): parquet floor, low beams in good condition, velux,
- Bedroom 5 (25m2): wooden floor, low beams in good condition,
- Shower room (8m2): linoleum flooring, two basins, wc, shower.
- Not overlooked,
- Terrace (50m2),
- Enclosed garden with vehicle access,
- Barn (70m2): concrete floor, connected to water and electricity,
- Car entrance on the parking lot,
- Pool: 10m X 5m, covered.
The department of Charente is located in the centre-west of France and is part of the Poitou-Charentes region along with Deux Sèvres, Charente Maritime and the Vienne department.
Its name as is often the case comes from the river Charente which snakes through the department. Two local dialects are spoken in the area, Saintongeais in the west and Occitan to the east.
Charente is a thriving department for several reasons, Cognac production is one of the most interesting and profitable industries, the export level of approx. 95% is a success, the consumption in France being only 5% (some say they keep the best 5% in France!).
The department has many typical towns, Angouleme in the south east for example hosts an international festival that attracts hundreds of visitors and is not to be missed.
The region is popular with hikers, bikers and nature lovers who like to discover the woodlands, lakes and streams that are part of this amazing landscape.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs = No Rating for this property
Cave Central heating Double Glazing Garage Garden Internet connection
Landscaping Lawn Loft Mains Drainage Swimming Pool