REDUCED in price - Situated at the edge of the Canal, Magnificent Maison de Maitre, entirely renovated over the past 4 years, retaining original features and character. It offers about 300 m2 of living space with large kitchen/lounge, 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a second lounge that could be converted into an apartment, a garage, a large terrace and nice private garden with pool. Great potential for B&B activity.
- Location: A lively and sought-after village with shops and restaurants on the Canal du Midi, at 5 minutes from supermarkets and Lac Jouarres, 20 minutes from Narbonne, 50 minutes to beaches and Carcassonne.
- Ground floor: Entrance hall of 14 m2, lounge of 20 m2, nice fitted kitchen/dining area of 32 m2 with door to terrace, utility room of about 6 m2, wc of 2 m2 with handbasin, storage room of 10 m2, large garage of 90 m2, sunny terrace of 52 m2, low-maintenance garden of about 550 m2 with inviting 3x7m pool.
- 1st floor: Landing and corridor of 18 m2, bedroom of 14 m2, bathroom of 14 m2 (bath, shower, double basin, wc), bedroom of 18 m2, bedroom of 20 m2 with ensuite bathroom of 10 m2 (shower, basin, wc), loft style lounge of 87 m2 with panoramic views of the hills (ideal as independent apartment).
- 2nd floor: Landing of 17 m2, bedroom of 23 m2, bedroom of 19 m2, bathroom of 9 m2 (bath, basin, wc), bedroom of 20 m2 with windows overlooking lounge below and ensuite bathroom of 13 m2 (bath, basin, wc).
- Outside: A plot of 780 m2 with to the front of the house a private entrance courtyard, winding round to the side terrace of 52 m2 (south-facing) with entrance to kitchen, nice garden of about 550 m2 with pool area and rear gated access to the street and garage, the garden has been planted with mediterranean plants, low-maintenance and even has a vegetable garden patch.
- More Details: Electric heating, 3 wood burning stoves, entirely renovated (new insulated roof, electrics, plumbing, windows where needed), no work required, mains water and sewage, annual land tax of 1500 euros, garage, salt water pool, easy parking, not in flood zone, great potential for B&B activity.
Character house with garden and pool on the edge of the Canal du Midi.
The price is inclusive of all agency fees (to be paid by the vendors).
The Notaire's fees have to be added at the official local rate.
The department of Aude is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Hérault departments.
French property buyers look in this region due to its numerous and varied landscapes as well as the rich cultural heritage, Aude has become an ever popular destination recently due to the gastronomy of the region, as well as its many festivals and dramatic scenery.
Carcassonne is the cultural heart of the Aude department, and all through the region you will find lovely properties either to live in or to use as holiday homes. Aude is an agricultural area dominated by wine-growing in the east and the climate is that of the Mediterranean so summers are hot and dry and winters are mild and humid.
It is the perfect location if you are looking for a quiet life and to be in harmony with your surroundings.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Garage Garden Internet connection Landscaping
Loft Outbuildings Swimming Pool