Superb house full of charm (former butchery) with 201 m2 of living space with the possibility to use one part of the house as a gite. Comprising in total 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2 kitchens, 2 bath/washrooms, a beautiful and very charming living room leading on a pleasant garden/outside courtyard of approx. 210 m2 plus a terrace of 8 m2 with superb view. Ideal for an income with the gite. Very quiet and very charming.
- Location: Nice village with grocery, bakery, bar/restaurant, school, post office: at 10 minutes from Clermont-l'Herault (city with all shops), 20 minutes from Pezenas (superb medieval city full of charm), 15 minutes from the Lac du Salagou (all types of water sports), 15 minutes from the A 75 and 40 minutes from the beach.
- MAIN HOUSE (about 116 m2) -
- Ground Floor: Spacious kitchen of 30 m2 (electric oven, hood, electric hob, sink, cupboard, central island, fireplace), lounge/living room of 35.52 m2 (lots of charm with it's beautiful exposed stones wall, exposed beams, wooden burning stove Godin, reversible air conditioning, access to the garden).
- 1st Floor: Mezzanine of 16.46 m2 (actually used as an office but could be used as a bedroom), hall of 4 m2, bedroom of 8.84 m2, bathroom of 5.24 m2 (bath, WC, basin, original cupboard), bedroom of 15.65 m2 (with cupboard), door giving access to the gite.
- GUEST GITE (86 m2) -
- Ground Floor: Independent access leading on a lounge/living room of 16.62 m2 (reversible air conditioning, nice tiling floor, original cupboard), door access to the main house.
- 1st Floor: Bedroom/office of 21.47 m2 (with balcony and fireplace/door to the main house).
- 2nd Floor: Superb room loft style of 43 m2 comprising a lounge/living room/opened kitchen (little fridge, sink, electric hob), washroom of 4.44 m2 (basin, WC, shower), terrace of 8 m2 with superb views.
This part is actually rented as a gite, it will be sold furnished : table with 4 chairs, lower table, 2 chairs, convertible sofa, 2 tables night, a large buffet with a convertible little bed, drawer:
- Exterior: Beautiful garden/outside courtyard of approx. 210 m2 with a covered terrace and mezzanine (ideal for a nice summer kitchen), possibility to install a pool, terrace on the house side, terrace in the gite of 8 m2 with stunning views.
- Extras: Fireplace and wood burning stove Godin, reversible air conditioning, nice floors, very charming and authentic, ideal for an income with the independent gite sold furnished and ready to be rented out, annual land tax of 1200 euros, ideally located nearby lakes and many activities to do in the nature:
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Double Glazing Garden Internet connection Landscaping
Loft Outbuildings Wood Burning Stove