Unique and Beautiful old winegrower's house (dating from 18th century) full of charm and with a living space of 308 m2 (with a potential of more than 400 m2 after renovation). The house offers 6 to 7 bedrooms, 3 bath/shower rooms, lounges, living room, open kitchen, 2 terraces with superb view, an old stone stable with vaulted arch, cellars, convertible attic: Ideal for a B&B project, gites, apartments, it offers many possibilities. Some work to foresee (electricity, some floors).
- Location: Marvellous village in the heart of the Orb Valley, offering all shops (bars, restaurants, grocery, artisanal shops, canoe kayak, pedal boat:) with the Orb river crossing the village, at 10 minutes from Cessenon sur Orb, 35 minutes from Beziers and 45 minutes from the beach !
- Ground floor: Entrance of 6 m2 with magnificent original staircase, former stable with exposed stones wall, vaulted arch, well (full of charm, ideal for a gallery, small shop, wine cellar,:), 2 vaulted stones cellars of 15 m2 and 40 m2.
- 1st floor: Lounge of 18.60 m2, bedroom of 24 m2 (magnificent original floor, marble fireplace) and en suite shower room of 11 m2 (shower, WC, basin unit), bedroom of 22 m2 (nice floor, exposed stone wall) with access on terrace, laundry room of 10 m2 (to renovate), bathroom of 7 m2 (bath, WC, basin), terrace of 12 m2 with summer kitchen (sink, languedoc style fireplace, possibility to make the terrace bigger if you break down the kitchen wall).
- 2nd floor: Independent access, possibility to create an other apartment : entrance and corridor of 12 m2, kitchen/living room of 35 m2 (stone sink, fireplace and access to terrace), bedroom of 14.30 m2, bedroom of 25 m2 (to renovate), room of 10 m2 (possibility to create an en suite bathroom).
- 3rd floor: 3 rooms to renovate of 18.65 m2, 11.15 m2 and 16.45 m2, bathroom of 13.30 m2 (bath, shower, WC, basin), convertible attic of 35 m2.
- 4th floor: Convertible attic.
- Exterior: 2 adjoining terraces of 12 m2 and 14 m2 with superb view !
- More Details: Double glazing (in some parts), fireplace, superb original tiling floor, exposed stone wall, work to foresee (electricity, some floors), the roof has been redone 16 years ago, many parkings nearby, annual land tax of only 550 euros.
Unique! Great project ! Full of charm, just amazing.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Cave Double Glazing Internet connection