Magnificent provencal villa (2003) with 160 m2 of living space offering 3 bedrooms (2 en-suite), 2 bath/shower rooms, a pleasant living room of 52 m2, a separate kitchen fully furnished, a laundry, a large basement with garage, on a very well maintained land of 2500 m2 with pool, terraces and splendid views. A haven of peace.
- Location: Sought-after village in the heart of the Orb Valley, with bars, restaurants, supermarket, bakeries, butchery, schools:and it's beautiful river, located at 10 minutes from Saint-Chinian, 25 minutes from Beziers and 35 minutes from the beach.
- Basement: Large basement of more than 150 m2 with garage (electric gate) and rooms that can be used as a gym room, game room, storage:
- Ground floor: Entrance on a spacious living room of 52 m2 (lounge/dining area) with insert fireplace and several french windows leading on terrace, WC of 1.61 m2 with hand basin, fully equipped kitchen of 15 m2 (quality Schmidt kitchen with granit working plan, induction hob, hood, double sink, built-in electric oven, lower units) with french window on terrace, utility room/laundry of 11 m2 with access to the garden, bedroom of 22 m2 (with reversible air conditioning and independent access, possibility to create a studio/gite), hall of 6.5 m2 (cupboard), master bedroom of 14.5 m2 (french window on garden) with dressing and en suite bathroom of 11 m2 (Italian walk-in shower, corner bath, basin unit, towel dryer, bidet, toilet).
- 1st floor: Bedroom of 12 m2 (cupboard and superb view) with en suite washroom of 5.88 m2 (Italian walk-in shower, basin unit, towel dryer, toilet) and private terrace of 5 m2 with stunning views on the valley.
- Outside: Magnificent well-maintained land of 2500 m2 with automatic watering garden, forage, many lights, large terrace in front of house, small covered terrace, pool (8m x 4m) (chlorine) and surrounded by terrace.
- More Details: Quality building of 2003, south facing, main sewage, bordered by a little stream, water softener, aluminium double glazing, electric rolling shutters, underfloor heating, insert fireplace and reversible air conditioning in one bedroom, alarm, electric gate, possibility to create a studio/gite in one of the bedrooms, there is an independent access, annual property tax of 1863 euros.
Magnificent, very pleasant with stunning views.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Double Glazing Garage Garden Internet connection
Landscaping Lawn Outbuildings Swimming Pool