Large village house (former grocery store of the village) with 185 m2 living space including and brand new independent studio and its bathroom, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. With also a large and sunny roof terrace. Charming.
- Location: Village with all shops, cafe, school, 20 minutes from Beziers, 20 minutes from Bedarieux and 30 minutes from the coast.
- Ground floor: Entrance hall of 16 m2, studio of 30 m2 with a washroom (shower, washbasin, wc) with a kitchen corner (work surface and sink).
- 1st floor: Lounge of 13 m2 with access to second floor A, wc with handbasin, dining room of 17 m2 with additional access to second floor B, equipped kitchen of 18 m2 (upper and lower units, hob, sink, extractor fan, dishwasher, fridge), washroom of 3 m2 (shower, washbasin).
- 2nd (A) floor: Bedroom of 15.5 m2 with access to B, stairs to access 3rd floor A.
- 2nd (B) floor: En suite bedrooms of 17 m2 with a bathroom of 13 m2 (shower, bath, washbasin, wc), stairs to access 3rd floor B.
- 3rd (A) floor: Bedroom of 15 m2.
- 3rd (B) floor: Lounge of 14 m2 leading onto a superb roof terrace of 17 m2 with lovely views onto the castle.
- Sundry: Electrical heating, annual land tax of about 700 euros, electricity in good condition, double glazed windows.
Very nice home and potential income with the studio.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Internet connection Landscaping