Quaint stone village house to renovate partially, located in a small street of the heart of the village, with 90 m2 of living space including 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and with several terraces. About 20,000 euros of work to plan. Beautiful facade and lovely views.
- Location: Village with all shops, cafe, restaurants, school 20 minutes from Pezenas and 30 minutes from the coast.
- Ground floor (0): Entrance through terrace of 10 m2, living room/kitchen of 24 m2, lounge/bedroom of 12.3 m2.
- Ground floor (-1): Room of 20 m2 with access to a shower room of 2 m2 (shower, washbasin, wc), kitchen area of 12 m2 (hob, extractor fan) with access to the terrace.
- 1st floor: Hall of 1 m2 with cupboard, bedroom of 8 m2 with dressing room of 3 m2, shower room of 7 m2 (shower, washbasin, wc).
- Exterior: Terraces of about 10 m2, 15 m2 et 20 m2, above ground pool (bad condition).
- More Details: Electrical heaters, annual land tax of about 750 euros, the bad condition of the house is due to a bad maintenance of the previous renter (kitchen and bathroom to redo, ceiling of kitchen to fix, crack in lounge/bedroom to fix), no direct access by car, 30 m walk, possibility to buy a small garage in the centre of the village for 5000 euros.
Views and sun all day. Lovely future home.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors). The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Garage Internet connection
Landscaping Mains Drainage