Superb character stone house, one of the oldest properties of the village (about 300 years old), with 150 m2 of living space offering 3 vaulted cellars, 4 to 5 bedrooms, 2 bath/shower rooms, a lounge, a nice and charming kitchen with an access to a pleasant terrace of 25 m2 with stunning views.
- Location: In a small hamlet located in the Orb valley with it's nice mediterranean climate, at 5 minutes from Roquebrun a lively and pleasant village with river, grocery, severals restaurants and bars, at 40 minutes from Beziers and 50 minutes from the beach.
- Basement: 3 vaulted cellars of about 20 m2 each.
- Ground floor: Entrance on lounge of 24 m2 with insert fireplace and nice features (old stone basin unit, beautiful tilling floor:), bedroom/office area of 22 m2 with en suite shower room of 4.03 m2 (shower, basin unit), WC of 1.82 m2, bedroom of 15.35 m2.
- 1st floor: Hall of 13 m2, bathroom of 5.24 m2 (bath, basin unit, WC), bedroom of 20 m2, bedroom of 21 m2.
- 2nd floor: Beautiful charming kitchen of 23 m2 (working plan, sink, gas hob) with nice exposed stone walls and access to terrace, bedroom/dining room of 23.30 m2, terrace of 25 m2 with stunning views.
- Outside: A pleasant terrace of 25 m2 with breathtaking views.
- More Details: Insert fireplace, electric heating in some rooms, lots of charm, original features (exposed stone walls, exposed beams, original floors, stone sink:), roof and insulation in good condition, car park nearby, very quiet, large and spacious rooms, annual land tax of 648 euros.
For those who love authenticity, a nice family home
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Cave Garden Internet connection
Landscaping Mains Drainage