Charming and beautiful village house, entirely renovated retaining original features and modern comfort, situated in a quiet area with a communal courtyard in the heart of a lively village. The house is just a few steps away from all shops and the river. The house offers 85 m2 of living space comprising of a spacious open-plan kitchen and dining area, bright living room, bedroom and bathroom. A comfortable village house, a perfect holiday home or gite with original features and charm.
- Location: A sought after village on the banks of the river Orb with bars, restaurants, shops, school, just over a 30 minutes from beaches, 20 minutes to Beziers and the A9 and less than 1 hour from Montpellier and Narbonne.
- Ground floor: Entrance into dining room of 24 m2 with modern very well equipped kitchen (Schmidt) (upper and lower units, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, hob, oven), laundry and storage room of about 4 m2, off the kitchen with a wc, communal courtyard at the front of the house (shared with just 2 neighbours) with ample space for a private table and barbecue).
- 1st floor: Bright lounge of 30 m2 with wood burning stove and 2 doors facing the front of the house (one of which has old stone steps leading down to courtyard).
- 2nd floor: Large bright bedroom of 25 m2 with windows, velux and exposed beams, bathroom of about 6 m2 (walk-in shower, hand basin, wc) and lots of natural light.
- Sundry: Reversible air conditioning, wood burner, double glazed windows, mains water and sewage, broadband, annual property tax of about 240 euros, furniture negotiable, excellent rental potential, no work required, 10 year warranty for roof and other works (done in 2016).
A rare gem in the heart of a very popular village, a must see.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Double Glazing Internet connection Landscaping
Mains Drainage Well Wood Burning Stove