Large village house with 350 m2 of living space renovated into 4 apartments of 145 m2 (with courtyard), 84 m2, 67 m2 and 54 m2 plus a garage of 90 m2. Charming in a quiet village. Investment product for summer or long term rentals!
- Location: Village with one shop and one bar, 10 minutes from Capestang and Bize Minervois, 25 minutes from Narbonne, 30 minutes from Beziers, 45 minutes from Narbonne Plage.
- Ground street A: Garage of 90 m2, apartment of 54 m2 offering living room/equipped kitchen (induction hob, dishwasher, electric oven, extractor), en suite bedroom of 16 m2 with washroom of 3.8 m2 (shower, wc, washbasin), laundry of 3.4 m2, dressing room of 4.1 m2.
- Ground street B: Entrance through courtyard of 10 m2, landing of 3 m2, apartment of 145 m2 offering lounge/living room of 32 m2, equipped kitchen of 29.6 m2 (hob, dishwasher, electric oven, extractor), bedroom of 16 m2, en suite bedroom of 14 m2 with washroom of 2.6 m2 (shower and washbasin), en suite bedroom of 13.6 m2 its washroom of 2.6 m2 (shower, wc, washbasin), bathroom of 6.6 m2 (bath, shower, washbasin), wc, laundry room of 8.6 m2, corridor of 5.8 m2, office area of 9.4 m2 opening onto a courtyard of 42 m2.
- 1st floor: Apartment of 67 m2 offering lounge of 28.7 m2, equipped kitchen of 11.6 m2 (hob, dishwasher, electric oven, sink), 2 chambres de 11.1 m2 and 11.4 m2, washroom of 3 m2 (shower and washbasin), wc.
- 2nd floor: Apartment of 84 m2 offering living room/equipped kitchen of 34.2 m2 ( hob, electric oven, extractor), bathroom of 6.6 m2 (bath, washbasin, shower), pantry of 2.9 m2, 2 attic bedrooms of 14.7 m2 and 23.8 m2, wc.
- Extras: Character, nice and very quiet village, reversible air conditioning in all apartments, rental income for each apartment estimated (450 euros/month, 900 euros/month, 550 euros/month, 500 euros/month), annual land tax of 1600 euros.
Interesting for rental income.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Garage Garden Internet connection