Beautiful detached bourgeois house with 4 double bedrooms (all with dual aspect), a superb exterior summer house, mature gardens and about an acre and a half of woodland.
The property has been tastefully decorated and updated, it is very bright and offers comfortable living in a beautiful environment.
It has oil central heating (the boiler was replaced 6 years ago) and is composed in detail of:
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall (16.5m2): Tiled floor
- Fitted and equipped kitchen (10m2): newly installed 3 years ago, and including a range of low and high cabinets, an electric hob, extractor hood and electric oven. There is a door to the garden and views to the rear of the property. Lino floor. Beams
- Living room (22.5m2): Tiled floor. Chimney
- Dining room (21m2): Tiled floor
- Rear corridor
Cellar under the whole house. Boiler, oil tank, water softener, wine cellar.
- Landing (3m2)
- Bedroom 1 (10m2): Wooden floor, built-in cupboard
- Bedroom 2 (16m2): Wooden floor, 2 fitted wardrobes
- Bedroom 3 (16m2): Wooden floor, built-in cupboard
- Bedroom 4 (16m2): Wooden floor, built-in cupboard, and en-suite shower room (3.5m2) with sink and wc
- Bathroom (5m2): Bath, wc and sink
2nd Floor :
- Attic (about 50m2), ideal for conversion into a master bedroom or guest suite. The permit has been granted for 4 velux windows.
- A private driveway around the house.
- Beautiful mature gardens with about an acre and a half of woodland to the rear, which is maintained and a planting program is currently underway.
- Super summer house (with electricity) which can be sold furnished and equipped.
- Garage (38m2) with electricity. Potential for 2 cars or conversion to a gite, or interesting for someone who works on cars because there is a pit.
- Stake with 2 chemical toilets
- Barn (45m2)
Do not miss !
The department of Deux Sevres is in the Poitou-Charentes region, in the western part of France below the Pays de la Loire region. In recent times this department has become an ever popular destination for French property buyers. Prices are still reasonable and one cannot help being seduced by the diverse cultural heritage, delicious local cuisine, seafood and of course the lovely rolling countryside.
Deux Sevres has a very mild climate, similar to that of Aquitaine and the Poitou-Charentes region, it is the second sunniest region of France where people adopt a relaxed, simple way of life ideal for holidays and leisure activities.
The transport links are very good too, with five international airports, the TGV (high speed train) in Niort can reach Paris in 2 hours, to Bordeaux in 1hrs 30mins and Toulouse in 4hrs 30mins. Good motorway links to Bordeaux, Nantes, Tours and Paris make it a great location.
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs = No Rating for this property
Cave Central heating Double Glazing Garage Garden
Internet connection Landscaping Lawn Loft