Very pretty village house with 150 m2 of living space including an independent one bedroom apartment of 34 m2. With also a nice courtyard of 70 m2 and a very sunny garden of about 160 m2. A modernisation of kitchen/bathrooms and some electric updates are necessary. Very charming.
- Location: Medieval village with mobile shops (baker everyday, fisher man and butcher once a week), primary school, 5 minutes from Magalas, 20 minutes from Beziers, 25 minutes from Pezenas and 30 minutes from the coast.
- Ground floor: Stone vaulted cellar of 22 m2 (former stable), wine cellar, access to the courtyard (a few steps), living room/non equipped kitchen of 20 m2, bedroom of 17 m2, short room of 3 m2 (shower, washbasin and wc).
- 1st floor: Access to the garden, entrance onto the veranda / non equipped kitchen of 24.3 m2, lounge/living room of 30 m2, bedroom of 22 m2, bedroom of 9 m2.
- 2nd floor: Hall of 1 m2, bedroom of 18 m2, bedroom of 8 m2 with access to a washroom of 6 m2 (washbasin, wc and shower).
- Exterior: Small terraces and garden of about 160 m2 in front of the house, courtyard of 70 m2.
- Extras: Annual land tax of 925 euros, heating and modernisation to foresee.
Charming, comfortable et super sunny.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Internet connection Landscaping Mains Drainage