Charming country house, former farm, dating from 18th century, offering 89 m2 of living space, comprising 2 to 3 bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen, a bathroom, a convertible attic of 44 m2, a terrace with stunning views, on a 1372 m2 land and a non attached field of 19807 m2 in the garrigue (10 minutes walking from the house) with 2 stones sheds and beautiful views.
- Location: Dynamic village located in the heart of the Natural Languedoc Park with all shops, bars, restaurants, supermarket, bakeries, weekly market: located at 25 minutes from Saint-Chinian, 50 minutes from Beziers and 1h from the beach.
- Basement: Cellar of about 15 m2.
- Ground floor: Lounge of 17 m2 with insert fireplace, hall of 3.81 m2, room to convert with a sink,
room of 8.56 m2 with WC and wash hand basin (extra bedroom), bedroom of 14.13 m2 with a nice Godin wood burning stove, kitchen of 9.93 m2 (sink and working plan).
- 1st floor: Old kitchen of 8.74 m2 (that could be transformed into a bathroom), bedroom of 16.25 m2 with beautiful old original wooden floor and its en suite bathroom of 5.41 m2 (bath, WC and basin unit), access to convertible attic with a room of 20 m2 and an other room of 24 m2 (stunning views).
- Exterior: Terrace in front of the house of about 10 m2 with stunning views, nice garden of 1372 m2 with fruit trees and beautiful views, non attached fields of 19807 m2 in the heart of the garrigue (10 minutes walk from the house) with 2 stones shed and beautiful views.
- Extras: Oil central heating, beautiful original tiled floor, insert fireplace and Godin wood burning stove, on main sewage, electricity has been redone, roof has been checked, a few rooms need to be finished, in the heart of nature but in a dynamic village, annual land tax of 341 Euro.
Cosy, charming, beautiful views ! Ideal for a holiday home in the heart of nature.
The prices are inclusive of agents fees (paid by the vendors).
The notaire's fees have to be paid on top at the actual official rate.
The department of Hérault is in the Languedoc-Roussillon region located in the south of France. It is surrounded by the Pyrénées-Orientales, Ariège, Tarn and Aude departments.
Widely regarded as possibly the most dynamic department in Languedoc Roussillon with Montpellier as its capital and the popular seaside resorts of Sete and Grande Motte bringing in millions of tourists every summer, the Hérault department is certainly busy and growing.
But despite all the activity along the coast, the interior of Hérault is as beautiful and unspoiled as it has always been. The Hérault countryside is glorious, driving away from the coast into the foothills of the Black Mountains you can get lost in an ocean of vines.
Villages in the department of Hérault are incredibly pretty. Roquebrun is stunning, with its bridge and old water mill on the river Orb. St Guilhem-le-Desert is also beautiful - and one of Languedoc’s top tourist spots.
Hérault is also a favourite of Brits looking to move to the area. Pézenas and Lodève are both popular towns - Pézenas used to be the region’s capital and is becoming quite chic.
In short - the department combines beautiful countryside with the buzz and glamour of a major city (Montpellier).
We at Cle France specialise in Property for sale in France through our network of Agents and French Registered High Street Estate Agents. We have sold thousands of houses for sale in France over the years and have helped many find and buy their dream home in France.
We can also help you with everything to do with buying a house in France including getting a mortgage, organising currency exchange, renovation advice, property surveys, planning permission, French translation, opening a bank account and everything to do with French property sales.
All our prices are quoted as FAI (agency fees included) unless otherwise stated and 'notaire' fees are around 7% (on average) but feel free to ask us for an exact amount on any particular French property for sale you are interested in.
Indeed please feel free to use the 'MAKE AN ENQUIRY' tab above to ask us any questions you have about buying a property in France. Our UK based enquiry office and staff will guide you through the entire buying process step by step from your first contact right up to taking ownership and beyond, all free of charge.
So when you buy through Clé France you can be confident that you are paying no more than the standard commission rates you would pay anyway, but you have the added benefit of a bi-lingual support team.
For everything you need to know about French property visit www.clefrance.co.uk
(51 Ã 90) B
(91 Ã 150) C
(151 Ã 230) D
(231 Ã 330) E
(331 Ã 450) F
(6 Ã 10) B
(11 Ã 20) C
(21 Ã 35) D
(36 Ã 55) E
(56 Ã 80) F
A value of 1 in the above graphs: No Rating for this property
Cave Central heating Fruit or Veg plot Garage Garden
Internet connection Landscaping Loft Wood Burning Stove